Why Traditional Probiotic Strategies Don't Work & What to Do Instead...
We read endless reports of the benefits of taking probiotics.
It makes it that much more frustrating when they don’t seem to be working for you.
Why might they not be working for you?
Let’s explore the most common reasons why!
1.) Low Diversity of Gut Flora is Behind Most Gut Problems - But... Add Diversity in Stepwise Fashion
Some probiotics may be over-stimulating short-term - start with balancing & conditioning microbes like Bifidobacteria & Spore probiotics, respectively. Start low and work up with all probiotics, and, introduce Lactobacillus & prebiotics later in your protocol to avoid unintended probiotic side effects.
2.) Doubts about Microbiome Testing -
Stool testing may be improving, but may still not be the answer we're looking for!
[To be Continued!]
- Probiotics and C Diff - What Probiotics Should be Taken with or after Treatment with Antibiotics?**
- The 7 Core Strategies to Heal the Gut Lining & Manage Leaky Gut Naturally **r
- Health Benefits of Bacillus Microbes **
- Probiotics and IBS - What Does the Evidence Tell Us?
- Research Insight: Bacillus Microbes & Rheumatoid Arthritis
- What are Prebiotics and Probiotics?
- Megasporebiotic (Bacillus indicus, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus clausii)
- TruBifido (Bifidobacterium lactis [3 strains], Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium breve)
- Theralac (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium lactis)
- RestorFlora (Saccharomyces boulardii, Bacillus clausii, Bacillus subtilis)
- HU58 (Bacillus subtilis)
- TruFlora (Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus coagulans)
- MegaPrebiotic (Galacto-oligosaccharides, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Xylo-oligosaccharides)
- TruFiber (partially-hydrolyzed guar gum, inulin)
- Biotagen (inulin, beta-glucan, arabinogalactan)
- Diverse vegetables, roots, tubers, & varieties of everyday fruits & vegetables containing rich polyphenols & flavonoids.
- Lauricidin (monolaurin)
- MegaMycobalance (Undecylenic acid & Bee propolis)
- Oregano Oil
- GI Microb-X (Tribulus extract, Sweet wormwood extract, Magnesium caprylate [caprylic acid], Berberine sulfate, Grapefruit extract, Barberry extract, Bearberry extract, Black walnut extract)
- Colloidal Silver
- Article: Elemental Diet - What is it? How Does it Work? When is it Used? What to Expect During & Afterwards
- MegaIgG2000 (serum-derived immunoglobulin concentrate)
- Megamucosa (L-Proline, L-Serine, L-threonine, L-cysteine, Serum-derived immunoglobulin concentrate, citrus bioflavonoids)
- Candida Control (Cellulase, Protease, Broccoli seed extract, Lactobacilli probiotic blend)
- Enzyme Defense Pro (Protease, Catalase, Nattokinase, Serratiopeptidase, Mucolase, L-lysine, D3, Calcium, Magnesium)
- Interfase Plus (Polysaccharide specific enzymes, Glucoamylase [with isomaltase side chain activity], Chitosanase, Cellulase, Hemicellulase / Pectinase complex, Beta-glucanase, Protein and peptide specific enzymes, Protease/Peptidase Complex with endopeptidase, exopeptidase, and DPP-IV activity, other enzymes, Lysozyme [from egg white], serratia peptidase [enteric coated], EDTA [as disodium EDTA])
- Activated Charcoal
- Liver G.I. Detox (alpha lipic acid, n-acetyl-l-cysteine, turmeric extract, milk thistle extract, broccoli sprout concentrate, artichoke extract, taurine, glycine, L-glutamine, L-methionine, chlorella powder)
- Liposomal Glutathione
- Silymarin (Milk Thistle Extract)
- Theracurmin HP (bioavailable curcumin)